THE PLEY HOTEL IS OPEN. Please click here for more details.
Yes, check-in is from 3pm. You can also arrive earlier, but we can't guarantee that your room will be ready. In that case, we can store your luggage.
Standard check-out is at noon. 4pm check-out is available for €50.
No problem: our reception is open 24 hours a day.
In addition to our family rooms (2 adjoining rooms), we have triple and quadruple rooms available. In these rooms, we have standard sofa beds (sleep 2) or chaise longue sofa beds (sleep 1) which allow more than 2 people to stay. It is also possible to add an extra bed in some rooms.
We can lend you cots, bottle warmers and changing tables, and do everything we can to make your visit as easy as possible.
Our Room Service has been developed for you during this period.
The PLEY Hotel has a snack menu with delicious local produce, sharing platters and Made in Italie pizzas.
The PLEY Hotel has also partnered with bistronomic brand Prune to offer a monthly selection of French organic dishes made using local ingredients.
A Grab & Go corner has been set up at reception to cater for small appetites, with a selection of sweet and savoury products available.
Finally, we will soon be offering tempting fish dishes at the new PLEY Mersea restaurant.
During your stay, you can use the gym (booking required). You can also enjoy a moment to yourself at the Before Beauty bar (booking required). Furthermore, the meetings rooms can be used for private hire.
Last but not least, you can of course take advantage of Room Service available 24 hours a day while you wait for the bar to reopen, the rooftop and very soon the new restaurant PLEY Mersea .
Our Room Service is available 24 hours a day to give you that sweet or savoury fix.
Please note that from 11pm onwards, we will ask customers to collect their orders at reception.
A luggage room is available 24/7 for storing your belongings.
Reception is also here to answer all your questions.
Unfortunately, we do not accept animals.
The PLEY Hotel has 2 parking spaces in the car park near the hotel. These must be reserved before you arrive and each cost €35 per day.
You can also park in a car park a little further away on Avenue Hoche.
Please let us know if you have an allergy so we can adapt.
The PLEY Hotel has a shop selling accessories such as badges, caps, hats and tote bags. You'll also find jumpers, T-shirts, postcards and Lexon radios.
The shop also has Terre de Mars toiletries: hand sanitiser, shower gel, shampoo, handwash, body milk and a face mask.
Located on Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré in the 8th arrondissement of Paris and close to the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées, the PLEY Hotel puts you close to a range of unmissable sites. There is so much to see, from the Grand Palais to the Jacquemart André Museum, the Zen Garden at the Panthéon and others major attractions. Click "Things to do" on our website to see our guide to the best Paris locations.
At the PLEY Hotel, every precaution is taken to abide by the safety measures imposed due to the pandemic. That is why we have reinforced our safety and hygiene procedures and are following the official recommendations of the health authorities.
- Online check-in and secure remote payment.
- Express check-out.
- Specified direction of movement in common areas designed to promote social distancing and avoid contact as much as possible.
- Reinforced cleaning schedule with an emphasis on frequent disinfection of all common areas, especially those through which there is regular passage and circulation of individuals.
- Expanded room cleaning protocol, including additional disinfection of high-sensitivity rooms and bathrooms.
- Strict observance of social distancing.
- Disinfectant available for use in public areas (reception, elevator, restaurants, etc.)
- Information media removed from the rooms along with all superflous items.
- Complete training of all our employees regarding safety and hygiene, and regular updates on new standards and procedures.
- Regular communication with our partners to ensure the constant updating of new measures and procedures.
- Thorough employee training in cleanliness and safety procedures.
- Breakfast with individually wrapped food items.
- Resumption of table service with the presentation of a digital (QR code) or paper health passport, showing a completed vaccination or a negative PCR or antigenic test of less than 72 hours.
- Reinforced HACCP procedures.
- Team available 24/7.
- Concierge available in person, via telephone and on our official website.
- Daily monitoring of teams and facilities regarding the evolution of COVID 19.
In application of the decree n°2021-1059 of August 7 2021.
The presentation of a Health Passport is required since August 9 for all guests wishing to access our dining areas (breakfast room, bar, restaurant…).
We would appreciate it, if you could facilitate the work of our hoteliers by presenting a digital (QR code) or paper health passport, showing a completed vaccination or a negative PCR or antigenic test of less than 72 hours.
* Required fields
The information collected on this form that concerns you is solely intended for the treatment of your request. The maximum conservation time for your personal data is 3 years. You have the right of accessibility of this data, rectification, portability, deletion or limitation of further treatment of this data. You may object to the processing of your data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly. You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.